Essential oils can be used in a range of ways to promote a restful, good quality sleep. If you're looking for a new way to reap the benefits of essential oils and get a good night's sleep, try a pillow spray. We've put together the perfect DIY project to make your own pillow spray at home. Simply combine your favourite essential oils and water in a spray bottle, and transform your bedroom into a fresh and soothing sleep haven. Spray over bed sheets, your pillow or around your room before sleep.
What you'll need:
- Distilled Water
- 95ml Spray Bottle
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil - available in store at Go Vita
- 10 drops Chamomile essential oil - available in store at Go Vita
- Add the Lavender and Chamomile essential oils to the spray bottle
- Fill with distilled water
- Replace the lid and shake thoroughly
To use: Spray onto your pillows and sheets before sleep. Suitable for children.