Terms and Conditions
“SHOP, PLAY & WIN!” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (ABN 13 001 595 955) of 50 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA telephone 08 9407 2400 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, tenants and their employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
5. This promotion will be conducted at the Ocean Keys Shopping Centre in Perth, WA (“Centre”).
6. Promotion commences 9am AWST on Saturday 3 June 2023 and ends at 4pm AWST on Friday 30 June 2023 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Spend $25 or more at participating Ocean Keys stores (schedule 1). Excludes: Coles, Kmart, Liquorland & ALDI.
b) Present their receipt(s) from the promotional period to the Information Desk Monday – Saturday 10am – 4pm and Sunday 11:30am – 4pm to receive a token to play to our claw machine for a chance to win an instant prize. One token, per person per day, while instant prizes last.
c) To enter the second chance draw, upload your details on the Ocean Keys website on the ‘Shop,
Play & Win’ page and upload your receipt/s for the chance to win one of four (4) $500 gift cards to be drawn weekly.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Customers may combine receipts from the same day to achieve the minimum spend.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be four (4) draws conducted for the entries received during the Promotional Period (each a “Draw”). Entries into each Draw will open and close on the dates/times outlined in the table below. The Draws will take place at Ocean Keys Shopping Centre, 36 Ocean Keys Boulevard, Clarkson WA 6030 at 4pm AWST on the dates outlined in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Un-drawn entries in each Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Draw(s). An entrant does not need to attend the Draw in order to win a prize.
Entries Open Date/Time Draw Date’s
Saturday 3 June 2023 at 9am AWST Friday 9, 16, 23 & 30 June 2023
13. Winner(s) will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the Draw.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn in each Draw will win an Ocean Keys Gift Card, valued at $500.
16. The following conditions apply to the prize(s): Prize winners must collect their prize from Ocean Keys Shopping.
17. The winner must be 18 years or older.
If for any reason a winner does not claim a prize (or an element of the prize) within three months of the determination of the winner of a lottery, the promotor will notify NSW Fair Trading and re-determine any winner of the prize in accordance with the directions of NSW Fair Trading.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $4,308 (schedule 2).
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity.
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content.
(d) the Content is the original work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party.
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
25. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
27. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
Best & Less | Strandbags | Laubman & Pank | City Beach | OPSM | Options Opticians | Cotton On Specsavers | Bakers Delight | Jay Jays | Five Star Meats | Pat-a-Cake | Jeanswest | WA Growers Fresh Boba Bear | Jim Kidd Sports | Boost Juice | Busking Bull |Ollies Place Kidswear | Donut King | Great Wall Chinese | Novo | Jamaica Blue | Muffin Break | Skechers | Sapporo Sushi | Soul Origin | Spendless Shoes | The Coffee Club | Wendy’s | Williams Shoes | Yamato Sushi | Just Cuts | Angus & Coote
Momo Hair Design | Price Attack | City of Gold | Salon Express | Who’s Next Barber | Lovisa | Essential Beauty | Fashion Nails | Michael Hill | Go Vita | Ocean Keys Spa & Beauty | Pandora Professional Nail Care | Scents | Prouds the Jeweller | Silk Laser Clinic | Silk Relaxation Room | The Body Shop | Tui Na Massage | Wizard Pharmacy | Adairs | Dusk | House | Red Dot Home | The Blue Budha | Thingz Alterations R Us | Major Luck Lottery Centre | Mikes Multi Service Kiosk | Fix n Shop | Mobile Tech Telstra (not bills) | Vodafone (not bills) | Yes Optus (not bills) | EB Games | JB Hi-Fi | Shaver Shop | Zing Pop Culture | Anna’s Cards & Gifts | Bud n Bee | Krazy Kraft | NewsXpress Ocean Keys | QBD Books Smokemart & Giftbox | Typo | Connor | Lowes | Bras n Things | Cotton On Body | Rockwear
Suzanne Grae | Grill’d | Nandos | Small Asian Café | Kurdish Kebabs
PRIZE TOTAL VALUE
12x Wendy’s ONE SCOOP voucher $60
6x Yamato Sushi $10 Voucher $60
13x Donut Kings voucher for 6 HOT CINNAMON DONUTS $78
16x MUFFIN of choice from Muffin Break $80
3x EYEBROW TINTING from Zubias $60
6x Boba Bear MUG & DRINK of choise $135
25x Coffee / Hot Drink Voucher $125
30x $10 Ocean Keys GIFT CARD $300
31x $20 Ocean Keys GIFT CARD $620
158x $5 Ocean Keys FRESH FOOD voucher $790
4x $500 Ocean Keys GIFT CARD $2000