Competition terms and conditions
Find the terms and conditions for competitions currently live below.
Ocean Keys Shopping Centre / "Five Star Meats Giveaway"
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Five Star Meats Giveaway’ Centre Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promoter” The “Promoter” is AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Ltd (ABN 13 001 595 955). The address is 36 Ocean Keys Blvd, Clarkson WA 6030, telephone: 08 9407 2400.
3. This promotion will be conducted at Ocean Keys Shopping Centre, 36 Ocean Keys Blvd, Clarkson WA 6030, telephone: 08 9407 2400 (“Centre”).
4. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
5. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, any related bodies corporate of the Promoter, or any of the tenants or retailers in the Participating Centre/s or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
6. This Promotion commences at 9am Monday 28 August Western Standard Time (“WST”) and ends at 12pm WST on Friday 1 September (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period:
• Like the post on the respective platform the post is on (e.g. Like the Instagram post if on Instagram, or Like the Facebook post if on Facebook)
• Follow us on Instagram if entering on Instagram, or Facebook if on Facebook
• Tag three BBQ-loving friends or family members
• Post this to your Story for three extra entries
8. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoter’s database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
9. Multiple entries permitted per eligible person.
10. The draw will take place at 3pm WST on Friday 1 September. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
11. The winner will be selected randomly from the entire competition database.
12. This is a game of chance; the winning entry will be selected at random.
13. The provisional winner will be notified via the competition post on Instagram. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Any winner of a prize may have their name published on oceankeys.net.au.
14. The Prize can be redeemed from the Customer Service Desk at Ocean Keys Shopping Centre between 9am – 5pm Monday – Saturday and 11am – 5pm on Sundays.
15. Prize includes a hamper from Five Star Meats of the following:
• 1kg Choice Rump Steak
• 1kg BBQ Sausages
• 1kg Beef Burgers
• 1kg Quality Beef Mince
• 1kg Lean Diced Steak
• 1kg Chicken Thigh Schnitzel
• 1kg Chicken Stir-Fry (Choose your favourite)
16. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as offered.
17. The prize and/or any element of the prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their prize and/or any element of the prize as stated.
18. Total prize pool valued at $135.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
19. Any prize that has been won but remains unclaimed will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place as the original draw, at 3pm WST on Friday 1 December. The winner will be notified by phone or email. Any winner of a prize may have their named published on oceankeys.net.au.
20. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
21. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
22. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. Gift Card prizes are valid for a 36-month period from date of issue and are subject to terms and conditions.
23. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
24. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
27. If this Promotion is interfered with or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
30. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
d) the Content is the original work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
31. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
34. Participating and entering in this Promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook and Instagram by each entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram.